To Our Local Community
We wish you all well and good health through the current health crisis. The well being of the families we assist and all who attend the Services to support them, as well as our team’s health is of great importance to Fry Bros.
To conform with current government regulations, the following measures and precautions will be in place at our Services, to assist in the prevention of the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Current government advice guides that
- Anyone can attend a funeral Service. It is not necessary to be fully vaccinated or show proof of vaccination.
- Density limits no longer apply to funerals.
- Face masks are not mandatory for inside venues, though is encouraged if venue will not allow for safe social distancing.
- Checking in with a QR code is no longer necessary at the Service.
Please note that
- Mourners may still leave a tribute message on their loved one’s memorial page on the Fry Bros’ website.
- There will be a provision of hand sanitizer at funerals.
- Sign in pens will be sanitized.
Please call for any clarification. We will keep you updated with any changes.