To Our Local Community
UPDATED: Current Recommendations for Funeral Services as of 01/04/2021
We wish you all well and good health through the current health crisis. The well being of the families we assist and all who attend the Services to support them, as well as our team’s health is of great importance to Fry Bros.
To conform with current government regulations, the following measures and precautions will be in place at our Services, to assist in the prevention of the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Current government advice states that
- Although restrictions have recently been lifted, the amount of attendees is subject to the 2 square metre rule.
- Social distancing at 2 square metres is required.
- Attendees must socially distance according to the 2 square metre rule. When a venue is smaller, a minimum of 25 people are allowed.
- Where there is the capacity, some venues will allow attendees to stand outside the premises where the funeral is held. The availability for outside attendance varies greatly between venues.
- Upon arrival, attendees can use their mobile phones to scan the QR code to register their attendance. It is possible for one person to do this for a group of attendees, registering them as dependents. Early arrival and bringing your mobile phone to the Service is encouraged. Downloading the Services NSW app will speed this process.
- No restrictions on singing, including in places of worship.
- Mourners may leave a tribute message on their loved one’s memorial page on the Fry Bros’ website.
- Provision of hand sanitizer at funerals.
Please call for any clarification. We will keep you updated with any changes.