To Our Local Community
UPDATED: Current Recommendations for Funeral Services as of 25/06/2020
We wish you all well and good health through the current health crisis. The well being of the families we assist and all who attend the Services to support them, as well as our team’s health is of great importance to Fry Bros.
To conform with current government regulations, the following measures and precautions will be in place at our Services, to assist in the prevention of the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Current government advice states that
- The maximum number of people permitted on a non-residential premises will be determined by the 4 square meter rule. Therefore the amount of people permitted in a venue is dependent on the size of the venue.
- Some venues will allow additional attendees to stand outside the premises where the funeral is held. The availability for outside attendance varies greatly, with some venues allowing many people outside and some limiting to inside attendees only.
- Signing of the memorial book is still currently suspended. Mourners are encouraged to sign their name on the family’s Facebook post or send a message to our office to let them know they were present.
- Provision of hand sanitizer at funerals.
- Request that family and friends exercise social distancing at all times.
Please call on (02) 4067 3735 for any clarification. We will keep you updated with any changes.